1. Students are always first - the prime consideration in all decisions will be the best interests and educational outcomes of current and prospective students
2. Mutual benefit - the interests of the Trust will always be combined with the interests of individual schools, seeking the very best and co-operating to share resources and success
3. Inclusivity - the Trust will welcome students of all backgrounds and abilities
4. Fairness - all students and staff will be treated with fairness and parity whilst encouraging diversity and identity
5. Excellence and learning - every student will be supported and challenged to achieve their potential. All adults employed by and associated with the Trust will have and exhibit a ‘learning mindset’
6. Partnership - the Trust will continually seek to work in partnership to achieve better outcomes for current and prospective students, and to improve education in the area
7. Freedom to innovate and make decisions - optimum delegation to local Governing Bodies and individual schools commensurate with the Trust’s statutory responsibilities and efficiency
8. Integrity - all those associated with the Trust will act with kindness, courtesy and integrity, in accordance with both school and Trust ideals and values
Christleton Learning Trust
Our Trust exists to serve young people, to educate, enlighten and give them the expertise and confidence to succeed. Our values are displayed on this page. We believe that through them and through honest and open collaboration, higher standards will be achieved across the Trust.
CLT currently comprises three schools - Christleton High School, Christleton International Studio, and Queen's Park High School - but discussions continue with the aim of expanding our offer to partners both local and international. Our offices are in Queen’s Park High School, Chester.
We believe that Chester and the North West offers a truly brilliant opportunity for education, business and quality of life, and it is our mission to further enrich this by providing an education service which is both diverse and outstanding.
I recognise the importance of listening to your views, ideas and proposals. Please feel welcome to call or email me at the Trust.
Tony Lamberton, Chief Executive Officer
(Posted on 13/07/18)
We’ve had a great afternoon of fun to mark the first year of CIS.Walking relay, balloon racing, tug of war and a BBQ - what more can you ask for to celebrate one whole year...
(Posted on 13/07/18)
Congratulations to the Year 9 team from QPHS who have wowed the judges once again and made it through to the National Finals of Big Bang North West for the second year running. ...